For all our Hashslider daily active users and also for those who have not yet been encouraged to test the features of this application, we have fantastic news: a few days ago we have released a new version of Hashslider, much more complete and with a range of cool new options that allows our users to obtain a much more satisfactory experience.
As we want you to fully enjoy our latest version and don’t want you to miss any of our new features, we decided to create a detailed summary of each one of them.
HASHLIDER NEW CONTROLLER PAGE
FROM THE NEW CONTROL WEBSITE, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
– Moderate your feeds and find all the event settings. Once you have chosen the hashtag and performed the search of the corresponding images you will have the option to choose which pictures will appear in the slideshow and which ones will not. In addition, you can also customize it by selecting the speed and type of transition, comments and hashtags.
– Remote moderation.
– New post viewer and individual comment moderation. As selecting the most suitable pictures was not enough, we have added this brand-new option that allows you to choose which comments will be shown.
MY EVENTS PAGE ON HASHSLIDER
If you click on your profile picture, at the top right corner of the screen, you will see a feature called ‘My Events’. As its name suggests, you will find all events and searches, arranged by the hashtags (that you created during the time you’ve been using the app). Furthermore, you will have the option to go the control panel from each event and you will be able to see the expiration date, the number of posts and a direct link to the slideshow. We would also like to tell you that with this totally renovated Hashslider, you have the chance to open your events at the same time on different devices, such as your phone, laptop, mac, smart tv or your desk computer.
VIDEOS: We knew that an important piece of the puzzle was missing and this is the reason why we decided to add videos to the slideshows! Now, by inserting your event’s hashtag, you can collect the videos that your guests have uploaded to social media.
Text tweets: they will also appear in the slideshow, next to the pictures or videos. It could be an interesting idea to ask your guests to leave feedback about the event before going home! This way, all their comments will be published before they leave. You can consider this a little push to work harder and get your clients an optimum experience. A bad reputation message wouldn’t look nice in the slideshow. Anyway, no worries, we remind you that we added the option ‘comments moderation’, giving you the opportunity to delete the ones that are not relevant.
MORE NEW FEATURES ON HASHSLIDER
– Your posts will be shown on the slideshow in 30 seconds. Almost in real time.
– New emojis, now you can put on your best faces: happiness, sadness, surprised. Sometimes words are not enough to express your feelings. Is there something more useful than adding emojis to your comments?
– New event settings menu with a lot of new features.
– Opera TV browser compatibility. Now Hashlider is compatible with Opera TV, as well!