What do you need to enjoy Hashslider?
Large screen or projector
Configure your event
Add your event hashtags and the usernames you want to follow. To add them follow this steps:
- Select the search type, "#" to follow hashtags or "@" to follow users.
- Insert the hashtag or username you want to follow.
- Select the social networks by clicking on each social network icon.
- Press the button "+" to add the hashtag or the username to the search.
- Select the starting date. This date represents the day when the first post (photo, video or tweet) shown on the slideshow was uploaded.
Your slideshow is ready, set the full screen mode or go to the controller view using the top menu.
The controller view allows you to choose the photos, videos and tweets that will be shown on the slideshow.
You can ban the posts by clicking on the "BAN" button, you can also see all the post details by clicking on the eye icon.
In addition, in the settings menu you will find many options to customize the slideshow and all the tools necessary for the posts moderation.
The filters menu allows you to choose what kind of posts you want to show on the moderation grid.
Set your screen
At this point you have several options, we will summarize the most usual:
- Work with one device and a single screen:
- If you just use one screen, and you don't need to moderate pictures, just click the "Full Screen" button to set the slideshow in full screen mode.
If you need to moderate the content you can open the controller view from any mobile device.
- Work with one device and two screens:
- If you have two screens, and you want to moderate the content from the same device, you have to extend your desktop. If you need information about how to extend your desktop you can check the following links:
- Drag and drop the slideshow browser tab to your bigger screen.
- Click the "Full Screen" button.
- Work with multiple devices:
- You can open the slideshow on as many devices as you need, just log in to the application and open the My events page from where you can access the slideshow and the controller view of all your events.
Tag and Post
Now all the photos, videos and tweets posted with the hashtag/s you choose will be shown on the slideshow.
Notice that, to allow us to collect their posts, the Instagram and Twitter accounts must be public.